Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pop Pop Pop!






It is time for another Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge!





I decided to use the colors and patterns of the inspiration picture.   I started with a warm buttery gingham background to play off of the popcorn color.  I die cut PTI Branching Out die three times in ripe avocado card stock and glued together to make it sturdy as well as add dimension.  I added a few touches of versamark to give it some texture.  I just love how the leafy branch just pops.   I used PTI Scripted Stamp set to stamp the sentiment in black licorice hybrid ink.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


5 comments

  1. Adore this Betty!! Love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and evokes such a peaceful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Betty. Love the gingham background with the green leaves. Such a great take on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...and I love that background paper with your gorgeous leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.